A car advertised in auto trader , just what we wanted so drive 1.45mins to view On arrival the car was in poor condition but was promised a refund of deposit if not happy with work, we left a 200 deposit and was to collect the car in a week.After calling them a few times (didn't pick up and no room left on messaging service) I started to be concerned.

I finally spoke to someone to say we would be up the following day. I sent my brother in law as I felt it may be difficult to get a refund being a woman on her own.

I was right in my suspicions as when he got there , 5 men all intimidating, no car to be seen so asked for money back , got it after a few threats of police and trading standards !We were one of the lucky ones , beware they are as dodgy as *** !!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Emc Car Sales?

Comments

Hi can you tell me which emc this was please

The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more Money Catch Review, Warning AURFS Now MoneyCatch RIP OFF Money Catch "It seems that every-time I place this review this scam business removes it. They changed their trading name to Money Catch. So here is my review from 15 months ago..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Nulook Auto Body - Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nulook Auto Body "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more